Sunday, May 17, 2009

Truth

I was in the kitchen yesterday when I hear a slapping sound from the playroom followed by A. crying. Both boys come running toward me very, very fast. A. is holding his cheek and T. has this look f panic. T. wants to get him the booboo ice but when I ask what happened I had to hold back a laugh. T. looked me straight in the eye and uttered " I did NOT hit him in the face" Have to love it. He is trying not to get in trouble but ended up telling me exactly what happened. And it isn't the first time he has done it. "I did NOT hit him with my cup" "I did NOT pee on the floor". Love that little boy

1 comment:

Paige Hinrichs said...

Love it. My turn themselves in every time! Now that my one son is older, he actually gets a stomach ache when he feels guilty. He's so easy to read. Your boys are adorable.